CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT LIVENGRIN
Our nonprofit promotes personal and professional satisfaction for its staff with opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits and rewarding relationships with co-workers and patients.
We welcome inquiries regarding internships from higher education and other institutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that aims to enrich our internal culture and maintain our reputation as an “employer of choice.” Livengrin aspires to be the most respected addiction facility recognized for excellence, leadership, and value.
Our Employee Principles
- I will be committed to Livengrin’s culture and standards of customer service, recognizing the purpose of working with those we serve.
- I will provide quality care and respect the distinct needs and values of those we serve.
- I will be personally accountable for my actions and behaviors and demonstrate a sense of ownership in my job at Livengrin.
- I will promote the Foundation and its mission, vision and charitable efforts.
- I will continue to seek new opportunities to learn, improve, teach, and add value.
- I will accurately represent my own competence, education, training, and experience.
- I will avoid any relationship that may create a conflict of interest.
- I will be a team player, support the culture of trust, and respect and value the diversity of my peers and those we serve.
- I will be committed to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behavior.
- I will respect the differences among people of different races, genders, cultures, creeds, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- I will conduct myself with honesty and integrity and maintain confidentiality of information and comply with federal HIPAA guidelines at all times.
- I will discuss information obtained in professional relationships only for professional purposes and only with persons clearly concerned with the case.
- I will comply with all policies & procedures, protocols, and laws and regulations.