There are many individuals who need initial or ongoing treatment for chemical dependency (Substance Use Disorder), but for whom inpatient services may not be appropriate. Others may be moving forward to the next step after completing an inpatient program.
Livengrin has seven Outpatient Counseling Centers for these people. Contact any of these locations to receive the help or information you are seeking:
All locations can provide evaluations and assessments, a determination of the progression of the disease, and appropriate recommendations for the required level of care for prospective patients. Appointments are available and recommended.
Support: Recovery education is part of building recovery together.
Customized: Both intensive and general outpatient drug rehab programs are available to meet prospective client needs.
Continuum: Outpatient programs are an extension of the Livengrin residential program.
Outpatient Services are designed for the patient who does not require a residential rehabilitation program, but still can benefit from a concentrated treatment plan (Individualized Treatment Approach). These outpatient drug rehab and outpatient alcohol treatment programs combine education on mind and body development during recovery; group, individual, and family therapy; and a family education component. A patient’s length of stay and type of Outpatient Service is based on the individual’s clinical needs.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Consists of group treatment (including recovery skill building, group counseling, addiction education, recovery education) three times per week, nine hours per day; and individual and family sessions as clinically needed
- New Occupational Professionals Program (OPP): Offers substance abuse treatment for the working adult who is on the job early, finished early, and looking for a skills-based approach to recovery.
- General Outpatient Program (GOP): Consists of one group treatment session, one time per week, three hours per day
- One-on-one individual sessions
- Family sessions
There are day and evening sessions available. Schedule depends on the individual Counseling Center, transportation may be available for certain programs.
Specialty services are available at select Counseling Centers:
- Day Treatment (Partial) Programs
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- First Responders Addiction Treatment (FRAT) Program
- Nurses Lifeline Program
- Gambling Program
- DUI Program including Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD), Court Reporting Network (CRN), Alcohol Highway Safety School (AHSS)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) Program
- AMICare Program
- Occupational Professionals Program
(Services subject to assessment and availability.)
Men and women, 18-60 in the following groups:
- Substance Use Disorder and co-occuring mental health disorders
- First responders and veterans
- Healthcare professionals
Men and women, 18-26 who have numerous treatment experiences with AMICare.
Call an intake counselor to find out about your coverage and benefits – 800.245.4746. Or fill out the Livengrin Verification Form. Even if you or your loved one is not ready to come in, it’s good to start the planning process. We can help you learn what your plan will cover, your deductible balance, and any other out of pocket expenses. Livengrin can also help you find resources to obtain coverage or funding, through county, Medicaid, or even commercial insurance. Livengrin is an "in-network" provider with most major commercial insurance plans.